Monday, March 16, 2009

Professional Development

On Saturday I was reading professional development materials... you often have to read for your job. Even when I worked at Wall Mart I had to read and understand the instructions the manager of the department I worked in left for me. There are also important papers you need to understand about your benefits, taxes and how to get reimbursements. You may not get all of the money you have due you if you don't understand these forms and the policies well enough to follow them.

4 comments:

  1. heyyy MiZZ olsunn...haha
    nakleng u gott no comments on thiss
    jokingg...where did u take this picture??
    just asking okkk byeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kewL book=]
    hehe,keep writing i like ur
    books u wrote--[[fiction]]
    haha:Pokk byeeee.olson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the picture in the meeting we were in Saturday. Paul Paul was there and we were in the English room over in the high school. I'm glad you like reading about my books Agnes. :^)

    ReplyDelete