Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Comeback and Finish Reading This Book


A winning season is followed by a great loss... I thought I was reading a basketball book for the classroom and was surprised to find myself reading about a coach who really loves the game of basketball dealing with the loss (abduction) of his boy at the mall. The coach can't get out of his mind that this new player from Sports Illustrated is actually his son.

Has the coach gone crazy... or was his son raised by someone else and has become an up-and-comer in basketball? I don't know yet, but I am hoping he found his son. I can't imagine how a parent deals with having a child stolen from them. The never knowing is heart-breaking and must be a pain that goes wherever that parent goes in life. I imagine every person that walks by that is of the right age has their face studied by these parents... always hoping to find their lost child. I would recommend this book, but don't expect it to all be about basketball (even if it is an important part of the story). BTW, Comeback is fiction and written by Craig Strohm.

Enjoy your stories and come back for more!

2 comments:

  1. hi olson
    haha cool pics. or not!..haha i jokes:p
    looks like those books ur reading are fun to read.
    hehe ohk bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete